Synesis IT Ltd., one of the leading information technology company of Bangladesh, offers broad spectrum of service portfolio in the domain of IT consultancy, enterprise applications, software development, infrastructure management, IT enabled services and outsourcing to help its clients worldwide to improve their business performance. To learn more about Synesis IT, please log on to http://www.synesisit.com.bd/
Synesis IT now invites applications from candidates who are talented and maintaining high ethical standard for the post of UX Designer. The candidates who possess self driven, innovative attitude with problem solving skills will discover their right environment and find fast track career growth in Synesis IT.
Position: UX Designer
No. of vacancy: 01
- Design each user aspect of application (web/desktop/mobile) to simplify and enhance the user experience;
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Use design tools and sketch to create interactive user interface features;
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering;
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks;
- Work closely with project implementation team to interpret overall layout;
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards;
- Collaborate with software product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience;
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry's standards;
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with analysts, developers, copywriters.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Two or more years of proven experience and proven track record.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including Understanding of basic front-end languages: HTML5, CSS3, Java script;
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset;
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process;
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it;
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies;
- Dynamic, motivated, self-driven and proactive, self-starter, energetic and target oriented to achieve the goal.
Attention: Please apply if you think you can meet the above mentioned requirements.
Salary Range: As per organization rules.
Other Benefits: As per organization rules.
Job Location: Dhaka.
Please E-mail your resume along with a cover letter and your photograph to email@example.com by December 7, 2017 and mention the position applied for in the subject line.